Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sale, Sale, Sale =)

Hi guys! I have been in such a creative slump that I have decided to make a change. I will be placing up for auction a huge group of Lampwork Beads that I have been collecting for a few years now. As well as a huge number of listings of clearence priced Jewelry. Now let me explain my reason for doing this: I have had these beads for so long that I just cannot find the right design for them. So I am going to start fresh. Grant it I am not selling off my entire collection! I could never do that. All of these beads and pieces are amazing, but I think they would do better in a new home. I haven't designed anything in a few months now and its been wearing on me heavily. I hope to have all of my auctions up by the weekend. This would be a great time to get all of that Holiday shopping done...

No comments: