Monday, November 24, 2008

Branching out...

Hi guys! I broke down and put something on my Facebook page. If you want to be my friend click the link =) I also joined Goodreads. Its a really neat website where you can rate and review books and stuff. Been taking a little time off of designing, or trying to anyway. Keep an eye out for special Sales on the site... I still have a bunch of pieces that will be looking for new homes before the new year. Yeah gas is finally down to about $2.40 here. Its costing me less than half of what it did just 2 months ago to fill my tank. Crazyness!
And Christmas this year is killing me. Normally I am great with gifts and I have no clue what to get anyone this year. My mom is done and thats it. I am at a loss. And I hate doing the whole gift card thing its so impersonal. Well I'm off to package up some goodies to ship tomorrow. Have a fantastic week =)

No comments: