Saturday, February 23, 2008

I haven't forgotten about you....



Hi guys! Well the Spring Step By Step Wire should be out in a few weeks I cannot wait!!! My swirl wire design (pictured above) will be featured. And... my newest Chain Maille design was also snatched up by SBS Wire for their Summer Issue! I am also currently working on a project for Bead Unique as well. I've been a busy girl behind the scenes.
And there is a bead shop in town that may pick me up to teach some summer Wire and Chain Maille classes. Did ya catch all of that???
I love staying busy though. Well I suppose I should get back to bathing doggies. Miss Bunny was bred last week keep your fingers crossed ;-) I am going to try to keep this blog more updated... Toddles!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.