Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Design!!!!!!




Long time no hear from me I know I know I have been neglecting my Blog! I have been really busy with work and Custom Orders though. The piece above is similar to a Custom Order I just finished up. I've had quite a few requests lately for more Chain Maille. I had a client who wanted something new a fresh so I came up with this. I combined my two favorite chains, Rosettes and Parallel Chain. More detailed photo below:

The piece above is off to its new home. I have to say I am so happy with how this new chain combo turned out. I used larger rings, but not too large, for a chunkier look. Its sophisticated without being 'stuffy'. The very top piece (and another one too!) will be posted for sale tomorrow morning. I am also working on a few other new pieces too.
Well in weather news we had a banner day here in sunny VA. I had the day off (yeah!) and it was a whopping 79 here! The doggies are going to enjoy some frozen yougurt tonight for a treat. Well I am off to get my Ben & Jerry's fix! Check out the site tomorrow morning for those two new pieces...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi Katie you do wonders with silver. I was tagged by jewelry designer Melissa J. Lee, and I'm passing the tag on to you. If you would like to participate, here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people* at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

If you'd rather not participate, just let me know - I'll pick someone else.