Thursday, September 13, 2007

Retro Infusion...



There will be tons of changes going on in my life in the next few months. Including a move! (more about that soon) Right now I am writing a Tutorial for Step By Step Wire Jewelry Fed/Mar Issue. Naturally Thunderbird is out of 18ga wire. So Fusion here I come! They are always in stock with what I need. But thats what I get for not keeping enough on hand...
One of the big changes will be a brand spanking new site! I will be working with Staci from Quirky Bird soon. I LOVE her designs and she is just the sweetest. Trust me you will LOVE my new site.
On a sad note my Uncle was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer and my Grandmother's Cancer is back and has spread. She has been in remission for two years now. My mom is also still battling with her back, but her neurologist has given us some hope with a few managment options. Now the next step is making appointments with another Dr who will be performing Trials. We have been trying for two weeks now with no luck!
The Bracelet above is from a Custom Order that I sent to Deborah Burch (Contessa). I recieved the sweetest card from Rachel Place (Fancy Pants) and fell in love with the colors on the front. I sent the card off to Deborah and she made me a ton of gorgeous beadies. These were a few that were in that set.
Please excuse the mess I made out of my site! Go check out the new Contest, everyone seems to love it! Enjoy your day ;-)

No comments: