Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sneak Peek...


Hi everybody! Here is a sneak peek of my next Magazine Project... Its off in the mail to my Editor. And those gorgeous beadies you see are yet another fantastic set from Deborah Burch (Contessa). I have so many exciting design ideas in my sketchbook. Those will have to wait though. I am busy today trying to get my mom's next appointment moved up. I am so sick and tired of Dr's who have waaayyyyyy too many patients and don't have the time to care about any of them. They just throw them on the back burner. Its been over a year that we have been trying to get my mom in for a trial for her spine. We finally now have a good neurologist who is really trying to move things along. Please everyone say a prayer we can get her in soon and that this new pump will work for her. I put up a link on the side to a very cool site for Cancer info. Kris had a special on TLC a few weeks back and I was so taken by it. Even if you have no ties at all to cancer pick her book up trust me you will love it! It is so amazing the will power she has. Go check out Crazy Sexy Cancer let me know what you think. I also put up new Contest questions on the site...


2 comments:

windycindy said...

Hi Katie, My mom was going to have a "pump" put in her for pain management! It didn't end up happening, but I do know what you are talking about. I wish you and your mother the best.....Cindi

Katie said...

Thanks so much Cindi. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will get that done. Its been over a year now trying to get her in, one hang up after another.