Thursday, November 15, 2007

Everything Happens for a Reason...



Hi guys! I feel like being inspurational today. I have always lived by the sentiment, 'Everything happens for a reason.' There is a reason for everything. The really crappy part is that we don't know the reasons when things are happening. We find them out at a later time. Do I take this road or that one?, Do I take this job or go back to school for the job I really want?, or it can be as simple as What do I wear today? I used to wish that life came with a handbook, one that would tell you all of the paths you could follow and the results of each. A few years ago I threw out that handbook idea. Life is life, we are all going down destined paths. Some of us have harder paths than others, but I think we are all meant to travel the roads we travel. I have to keep reminding myself to look at all of the good that I have in my life right now and not all of the bad.
Yesterday we had an uprising with my moms Dr's. Her neorologist all of the sudden wanted to put off her surgery until next year! Needless to say her Pain Management Dr got right on the phone and all is well. We are waiting for her exact date of surgery but they are going to try to for next week. And my dad found out that as of next week Wednesday he is Retired! He works for an auto parts company and they are moving all of their US plants overseas and to Mexico. I almost think he is a little scared. He is not one to sit still and relax for very long. Well I am off to give poor Devon a bath. He had an upset tummy this morning. Hes feeling better now. Go out and inspire someone...

No comments: