Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ranting...

Hi guys! Thanks for putting up with my ranting. My uncle Mark is still holding on. Did you ever get that feeling that you need to make a serious change in your life? Well I did, and I have. I'm going a little nuts over here, maybe even a little off my rocker. Between all of the sickness, death, and stress around me for the last five years, I have barreled through. I keep wondering if all at once I am going to fall very apart. Hopefully that will never happen, I am going to try my hardest to keep myself together. I am praying tomorrow we find out my moms surgery date. This week we should have all of the windows in my parents house replaced. The next two weeks are going to be insane, to say the least. So email and phone replies may be a bit delayed, but bear with me I will get back to you!
This week I also hope to get a bunch of those 'Fiesta' Necklaces up too. As far as a major change I need to run away from life for a little while and go where almost no one knows me. I need to sort of refind myself. Orders will still be shipped in 24 hours, I will post my new mailing address, and I will still be designing. I've never done anything close to running away for awhile. Everything I've always done was sort of safe and planned out. Me and my doggies are going on a roadtrip! I am going to go do some laundrey (my most favorite part of my day ;-) and trim some doggy feet. I will be back with new pieces this week!!!

No comments: