Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Did ya see it!!!!

Was everyone good little girls and boys and watched their Deadliest Catch last night??? They never cease to amaze me with the pranks they pull, the truck was the greatest. I laughed so hard I fell over.
Ok I know your probably wondering gee wasn't Katie a Jewelry Designer at one time??? This sounds like a fishing blog... I haven't worked on the rest of the new Collection I've had to get ready for my "Bunny's" puppies and my new job. Hopefully this weekend while I am on puppy watch I will be able to play with some beadies. Funny Bunny is due the beginning of next week. She goes in Friday morning for her xray to see how many little ones she will be having. I am guessing 3-4. First and foremost we hope she is ok and her babies are ok. Well I will check back Friday with how many baby bunnies we will be having...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.