Thursday, April 24, 2008

We have puppies!



Hi all! Well here are Bunny's babies. Four little sexy men!!! Mom and babies are doing great, they were born on Thursday evening. Miss Bunny suprised me with them, I thought for sure she would have held on to them at least until Sunday. Everyones little personalities are already coming out too. The blue boy (far Left) is the bully he likes to growl whenever I kiss him the little snot! Then we have the smallest one who is a doll and will kiss your nose. Next to him are the twins one has a little more black on one leg, they are mellow. Bunny decided that her 6 day old puppies needed toys yesterday so she brought them her favorites. She is such a funny mom.
I start my new job on Monday. It should be fun once I get in the grove of things. And I hope to get to play this weekend with some new Jewelry designs I have.
So how much is gas where you live??? The highest I have seen around here is $3.77!!! Can we say a tad overpriced. Just two months ago it cost me $34.00 to fill my tank now its around $70. I am thinking about starting a layaway policy for my Customers. This way you can still secure and get the pieces you want, but make payments. Let me know if that is something that you would all be interested in.
Well its a gorgeous day and I feel the need to be outside...

No comments: