Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sneaky Peeky...



Hi guys! Well I have been sicker then ever these past two weeks with bronchitis. My dads little girl Sadie also has it, 4 had coughs, and BBQ had a hypoglycemic attack today. My dads had the flu for two weeks and my moms pain hasn't been dong that great, but the huge news is they both quit smoking!!!!! I cannot tell you how proud I am of them! We now live in a smoke free house!

In beady news... the photo above is a tiny peek at one of my diagrams I have been working on for my book proposal. It may not look like much, but that little guy took me hours and hours to create. I have one more to create diagrams for and take photos of. But the bones of my proposal are finished. Its so wild to think I might be writing a book! And I do have tons of ideas for more Jewelry in my sketchbook. By the end of this month I hope to unviel a really neat one.
I have to run and take care of doggys and myself, Tuesday I have a working interview for a Veterinary Clinic up here. Wish me luck...

No comments: