Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Life, Puppies, and New Packaging...

Hi guys! I have been wanting to change my packaging to match my new site. Well today I was poking around on my most favorite packaging site, Nashville Wraps, and they have a brand spanking new little box. Thats the only hint you are getting! They are the cutest little thing I have ever seen!
My mom had her second shot in her trial today. The shot went great, we have to wait and see she may be having a tiny reaction. But so far so good.
It was so beautiful today, after dinner I took our three six month olds for a walk. Well stupid me I didn't put them on a three dog coupler, I put them each on their own flexi lead. Well my hands are suffering from cord burn from the leads. But they had a ball. Its so cute to see them go crazy in the leaves. Tomorrow is suposed to be nice too.
On the Jewelry front I cannot wait to get my chain, wire, and bead orders. In the meantime I am putting the finishing touches on a new ear wire design. Well I am off to rescue my pillows from Jake! It never fails there is always a doggy or two or three on them.

No comments: