Monday, October 29, 2007

New Designs coming soon...

Hi guys! Well I just got done ordering everything up for some brand spanking new designs. Think lots of chain... I have had these ideas floating around in my head for months. But now I think I have my sketches perfected. I have been busily adding more goodies to my site. I started adding my Clasps to the Extras Catagory too. Tomorrow I take my mom for her second shot in her pain pump trial. If all goes well within the next two weeks she will have the pain pump implanted. We also found a new drug that is working wonders for her. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for her! Unfortunatly my Uncle has taken a turn for the worst. There is officially nothing more they can do for him. He has a wonderful wife and five amazing kids. He will not let anyone come and see him anymore, he doesn't want anyone to remember him in the state he is in now. Which I can understand, I would feel the same way. I cannot stand funerals or wakes either. I never wanted to see my Aunt or Lyndsey (our foundation bitch that had to be put down last year Oct 28 due to cancer) dead. I always knew thats all I would remember then. I remember my Aunt laughing and having a good time with us in her last months and Lyndsey rolling in the grass. Yesterday was the one year anniversary of us losing Lyndsey. It seems so much harder now then when we actually lost her. Its so amazing to see the influence she left in her kids, grandkids, great grandkids, and great great grandkids.
Everybody keep your chin up! Smile, laugh, hug a tree, read a book, journal or do whatever makes you happy because no one knows just how long we have.

No comments: