Saturday, October 20, 2007

Step Two & Three Complete...

Hi guys! Well its been nuts as usual so I will give you the 411 and bring you up to speed on my mom and stuff:
-Last Thrusday she went into surgery again, to have the stimulator removed,
-Surgery went great at that time they also started the morphine pump trial,
-Morphine has now worn off but she is doing ok still in lots of pain from the surgery though,
-Next week Wed we go see her pain Dr and he will make another appt for the following week for her second shot of Morphine,
-If all goes well with that injection the following Thursday after that (I know at this point you are all totally lost trust me I am leaving out all of the five million times they have changed things in the last two weeks our heads are still spinning) Dr Landi will implant the pump,
-After that it takes 4-6 weeks of doseage changes and then she will be on her way!

It makes such a world of difference when you have good Dr's. Dr Landi and his staff have been amazing. My site is in production mode right now. I am hoping to have it up soon. I know I promised pictures they are coming! This morning I treated my dad to a morning out. We went to breakfast, had our hair cut, went to the track (and won!). It was nice we needed a break. If you have ever lived with someone who is in cronic pain, on very strong meds, withdrawls, ect you now the boat we are in. My move is being pushed back about a good month or more due to everything. I am off to feed the doggies and make dinner check back tomorrow for pictures.

No comments: