Tuesday, October 2, 2007

MIA

Hey guys! I am extremely sorry for the delay in updating. I have been so busy with my mom. Please everyone say a prayer for her she will be going in next Thursday to start her pain pump trial. We have been trying to get her in for over a year. Its been a very long, very hard road for us all. Regretfully I haven't been working on any new pieces since that last one went off to SBS Wire Magazine. I do have tons of ideas floating around in my head and a bunch all sketched out too. I am dying to work with chain again. I have one idea for a Necklace, Bracelet, and Earrings set that has dangly Lampwork discs strung with chain.
You may have noticed the link to the left --> for Crazy, Sexy, Cancer. Kris Carr is the bainchild behind the show and her book Crazy, Sexy, Cancer Tips. Her show will be reairing on Discovery Health Oct 8 & 11. In case you missed it the first time it was on, or even if you didn't, its worth watching. She brings such a charismatic feeling to life. I am almost finished with the book and I highly recommend it to everyone. Even if you do not have cancer, or you don't know anybody with cancer, it is definatly worth reading.

No comments: