Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Very sad day...

I wish I had some better news today. I just found out some horrible news, Katie Vasa from West End Designs, lost her husband today in a tragic accident. Please stop by to pass along your condolences and keep her in your prayers.
An update on my mom, Thursday's surgery went very well but was switched to a stimulator at the last minute. It was supposed to be a pain pump. This is not something that is for her she has been in terrible pain. Thursday they will be taking it out and starting the morphine pump trial then. Please keep her in your prayers as well. I am sick sick sick today. Some kind of nasty cold/fluy type thing. I hope it goes away quick. Maybe tomorrow I will snap some new pictures of my new shoes, that I LOVE. And the gorgeous fall scenery to cheer us all us.

No comments: