Monday, October 8, 2007

New Gallery...

Hi guys! I am feeling much better today. So this morning I started work on my new photo gallery on Flickr. Go check it out, bookmark it and love it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/katiegerner/
I will be adding tons more pictures over the next week. Also up are new pieces for sale!! Until my new site is finished I will be listing pieces for sale there. Just email me to order. You are also able to leave comments about pieces too. Also in that Gallery is a section for my fantastic puppy buyers and all of the wonderful pictures they send me! I hope to have both sections finished by the weekend.
Don't forget Christmas will be here before you know it (scary isn't it!). Get your shopping done early and always remember to treat yourself to something too...

2 comments:

windycindy said...

Hi Katie, I love the pictures. The dogs are all adorable. Melina is a real cutie! The jewelry is all very beautiful. I am sending good wishes to you and your mom. Best of luck with her surgery.....Cindi

Anonymous said...

Well written article.