Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Step One: Complete!

Hi guys! Well my moms pre ops were done today. After five hours, year I said five whole hours. Thats done! Tomorrows journey is to her neurologists to do a final 'go over' of the surgery and all that comes with it. I will post again after her trial begins on Thursday. So how is everyone liking the new Gallery on Flickr??? So far I have had some great feedback. I will be adding tons more photos over the next week or so. If you see something you like just drop me a line for more info on it. I bought myself a present a few days ago, some new shoes! A couple of really cute ones from Naturalizer. I am a size 4 1/2 so its hard to find cute shoes, well any shoes at all really. Nordstrom has a bunch but I am not going to spend over a hundred bucks for a pair of shoes. I'm terrible about shopping for myself, I always put it off. And I picked up one of those hairstyle magazines last week. I picked out my new doo too! New Katie here I come! I have to go brush some of the monkeys and finish up a few things. I'll be back in a few days with more updates on my mom.

No comments: